200-hour yoga teacher training
Increase self-knowledge, acceptance and love through an "embodied-inquiry" of asana, pranayama, meditation and philosophical studies in an Embodyoga® Teacher Training!
Discover the grace and wisdom of the body-mind-spirit in movement and in stillness.
Develop a depth and beauty in your yoga practice that remains constant when you step off the mat.
Learn to share this experience with others through teaching.
Dec 8-11 2017, March 16-19 2018, April 20-23 2018, July 6-8, August 17-20 2018, and October 19-22 2018.
- Blueprint for Optimal Movement 1: Cellular Breathing – Navel Radiation
- Principle of a Quiet Spine
- Discriminating Core & Periphery – Finding Union
- Standing Postures 1– Our Foundation: Pelvis, Legs & Feet
- Surya Namaskar: Sun Salutations & Vinyasa
- Skeletal Structure
- Ease in the Ilio–psoas Complex
- Yield and Push of the Legs
- Inversions 1: Shoulderstand & Handstand
- Pranayama 1: Ujjayi
- Yoga Nidra: Tantric Technique for Deep Rest
- Standing Postures 2 – Dynamics & Alignment, Integrating Upper & Lower Body
- Ribs, Shoulder Girdle, Arms and Hands: Alignment & Integrated Movement
- Yield and Push of the Arms
- Lower Back Fundamentals: Sacroiliac & Lumbar Health
- Standing and Supine Forward Bends
- Lungs, Conchas of the Nose & Breathing Diaphragm
- Embodying Organs & Glands
- Breath in Asana Practice
- Patanjali's Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Cultivating a Rewarding Personal Practice
- Principles of Backbend 1: Organ & Glandular Support
- Arm Balances 1
- Twists and Hip Openers 1
- Inversions 2: Headstand and Shoulderstand Cycle
- Pranayama 2: Viloma, Prana Vayus
- Bandhas – Integrating Core
- The Kosas: Spiralic Sheaths of Awareness
- The Systems of Yoga
- Blueprint for Optimal Movement 2: Spinal Patterns
- Integrated Whole Body Movement in Yoga Practice
- Precision Vinyasa — Flow and Hold
- Neuro–Endocrine System with Andrea Olsen
- Balancing Sympathetic & Parasympathetic Nervous Systems
- Temporal-Mandibular Joint, the Skull and Palate
- Backbends 2
- Twists, Hips and Arm Balances 2
- Pranayama 3: Nadi Shodhana and Kumbhaka
- Restorative Yoga
- Chakras, Nadis and Kundalini
- Tantra Yoga: The Expression of Life Lived in Fullness
TEACHING PRINCIPLES INTEGRATED THROUGHOUT THE PROGRAM
- Principles of Observation, Instruction, Demonstration & Touch
- Art and Science of Sequencing
- Planning and Teaching Classes
- Principles of Teaching
- Philosophy and Ethics of Teaching
- Teaching as a Profession
A $300 deposit will save your place in the 200- hour program, which will be applied to the final module.
The cost for the 200 Hour Teacher Training program (4 Modules) is $3060
$2850 (paid in full by the start of the program)
$765 per module (deposit is applied to module 4)
Payment in full is due one month prior to the start of the first Module for the discounted price.
We ask that it be your intention to take the course in its entirety. However, it is possible to pay module by module. Payment in full is due 1 month prior to the start of the module.
Deposits are nonrefundable after your acceptance in the course has been confirmed.
No other refunds will be given after the start of the course.
Homework includes up to 2 hours of reading for each weekend, home practice and an occasional short written report.
You are allowed to miss one weekend of the training without having to make it up. Any other absences will need to be made up privately with Karen.
Karen Miscall-Bannon brings 32 years of practice and over 13 years of teaching and training teachers to this incredible program of study. She brings a strong tradition of Iyengar Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa to the Embodyoga® teacher training, as well as extensive study of anatomy from her over 15 years as a bodyworker and educator. Karen is a passionate student of yoga and yoga philosophy, and enthusiastically shares her love of the practices with her students!
INFORMATION and REGISTRATION:
For more information or to register, please contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org, www.kmbyoga.com, or Kendra at email@example.com.